IOCL Junior Operator recruitment 2022, IOCL Marketing Division Recruitment 2022, Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruitment 2022, HS Recruitment 2022, Class 12 Recruitment 2022, 10+2 Recruitment 2022, Aviation Recruitment 2022
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Operator recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
IOCL invites online applications from candidates having a valid certificate of Class 12 pass out from any stream for the post of Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr.I And with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority for IOCL’s Southern region of Marketing Division. Selection of the candidates will be for Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
IOCL Junior Operator recruitment 2022 | IOCL Marketing recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Application Starting Date||09.06.2022|
|Application End Date||29.07.2022|
|Tentative Exam Date||21.08.2022|
|Essential Qualification||Class 12 or HS|
|Job Location||Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, India|
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) is a diversified, Integrated Energy Major with presence in Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals and Alternative Energy sources. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the organization renders overriding prominence to the energy needs of the country and aspires to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has been featuring year after year among India’s Best Companies to Work with and has been recognized as a Best Employer among Nation-Builders.
Delivering Energy at the Doorstep and Services at a click, Indian Oil has recorded an all-time high Profit after Tax of Rs.21,836 Crore in FY 2020-21 and is on path to an even greater glory.
Name of Posts:
- Junior Operator
No of Positions:
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||28||16||2||2||0||7+1||7*|
*Prescribed reservations for Ex-Servicemen will be applied on horizontal basis as per Govt. guidelines
Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% incase of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
Minimum one year work Experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training) i.e.one year experience after acquiring HMV License.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 26 Years
Rs.23,000/- to Rs.78,000/-
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Online mode only.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, and scanned copy of latest passport photograph and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of Driving Test for verification.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through this website/ over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the Website regularly.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org &
Contact No. 044 –28339172/9219.
General/ EWS /OBC: Rs.150/-
Documents to be Uploaded online:
- Proof of Date of Birth – X Std / SSLC / Matriculation certificate / Marksheet mentioning Date of Birth, School leaving certificate.
- Certificate of prescribed Educational Qualification (HSC) Marksheet.
- Valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Driving License.
- Experience Certificate.
- Attested copy of EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate in prescribed format issued by Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Copy of Service Book, Discharge Certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Recent colour passport size photograph.
- Signature in black ink.