ECIL recruitment 2022, ECIL Graduate Recruitment 2022, ECIL LDC recruitment 2022, Lower Divisional Clerk Recruitment 2022, LDC Recruitment 2022
ECIL Graduate recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk [WG-III] at Headquarter in Hyderabad, various Zonal Offices and Project sites spread across India.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
ECIL recruitment 2022 | ECIL Graduate recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Application Starting Date||04.06.2022|
|Application End Date||25.06.2022|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
What is ECIL?
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies include Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.
Name of Posts:
- LOWER DIVISIONAL CLERK (WG-III)
No of Positions:
- LOWER DIVISIONAL CLERK (WG-III): UR-05, EWS-01, OBC-04, SC-01
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
The applicant should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks with typewriting speed of 40 wpm and should have a certificate in PC operation.
Not exceeding 28 years
- The selected candidates will be placed at the basic pay of Rs 20480/-PM with annual increment of 3%
- In addition to emoluments as mentioned above; PF, Gratuity, Medical benefits, Leave will be applicable as per the rules in force from time to time of the corporation.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website http://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers > eRecruitment for advertisement details. OR Click the link below
- After completing on-line application process, the candidate is assigned a system generated application number to be used for any future reference.
- Candidate is required to take the printout of registered on-line application form which will be available up to last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and bring the self-attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & PwD (if any) along with copy of fee remittance invariably at the time of document verification before the trade test.
- The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e Written test and skill test. No interview shall be conducted.
- The weightage for Written Test & skill test is 50:50 respectively and 60% in overall for selection of candidates.
- All eligible candidates shall be called for written test however, for skill test candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:4 based on the performance in written test.
- Equal Nos of candidates shall be kept in panel and the panel will be valid for a period of 6 Months from the date of its approval.
- WRITTEN TEST:
- The Question Paper will be in English & Hindi only. The Written Test shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Every wrong question will attract 0.25 negative marks.
- The Answer Sheet will be OMR sheet.
- The date, time and venue of written test will be intimated by e-mail / SMS. The candidates have to download the Hall Ticket for Written Test from the link provided on official website: http//careers.ecil.co.in. The candidates have to bring their Hall Ticket along with ID-Proof [viz. Aadhar, PAN, Voter-ID, Driving Licence or any of the Government ID proof] for attending written test along with Application Fee receipt if applicable.
- General/OBCEWS : Rs.500/-