DRDO JRF Recruitment 2022, Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment 2022, Junior Research Fellows recruitment 2022, DRDO Recruitment 2022
Defence Research and Development Organization Junior Research Fellows recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
Applications are being sought from young people of Indian nationality who have shown excellence and motivation, and who have an interest in doing research in cutting-edge technology with a view to its use in the military.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2022 | Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2022
|Advertisement Name||Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2022|
|Recruiter||RESEARCH CENTRE IMARAT (RCI)|
|Application Starting Date||14.11.2022|
|Application End Date||15.12.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.E., B.Tech. & M.Sc.|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
What is DRDO ?
DRDO, or the Defence Research and Development Organization, is the research and development arm of the Ministry of Defence under the Government of India. Its mission is to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems while simultaneously providing our armed forces with cutting-edge weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the requirements outlined by the three Services. Its vision is to provide India with cutting-edge defence technologies. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms, such as the Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; the light combat aircraft, Tejas; the multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; the air defence system, Akash; and a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given a quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage. These systems and platforms
What is RCI?
RCI is a prestigious lab run by the DRDO. It has been awarded the ISO:9001:2009 and DNV certifications, both issued in the Netherlands. The Provisioning, Receipt, Accounting, Warehousing, Stocking, Issue, Conditioning, Repair, and Disposal of All Types of Inventory Involved in Research are the Responsibilities of the Directorate of Contracts and Material Management, which is an integral component of the Laboratory. In other words, the philosophy of the womb to the tomb.
DCMM has grown by leaps and bounds over the course of its history, and it now has a workforce of over 80 committed individuals, making it one of the most formidable Directorates within RCI. The directorate has just relocated to its new position inside the RCI complex in a state-of-the-art building, which has contemporary offices with video conference facilities, the most up-to-date procedures for storage, and a 40-Ton Weigh Bridge for reliable inventory measurement.
Name of Posts:
- Junior Research Fellows – 16
No of Positions:
- ECE -05,
- EEE – 04,
- CSE – 05,
- Chemical Engg / Material Science / Chemistry- 02
RESEARCH CENTRE IMARAT (RCI)
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with Honors in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or Metallurgy from an AICTE-approved programme with a qualifying GATE score (3 Years). OR
- First-class Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or Metallurgy from an accredited institution may be considered. OR
- A Master’s in Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry with a First-Class Standing and a Current NET/GATE (3-Year)/SLET Certification
- Minimum Age should be 18 Years and Maximum Age 28 Years As of 30.11.2022
What is DRDO JRF Salary?
- Each participant would get a monthly salary of Rs 31,000/- plus housing. In the event that suitable housing cannot be provided, HRA will be paid in accordance with the applicable regulations.
What is the tenure for DRDO JRF?
The original duration of the fellowship will be two years. There’s also a chance you’ll get a promotion to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) status after a year (year 3). According on the results of the third year, SRF might be extended for a fourth year.
What is the selection process for JRF?
Only those applicants whose applications fare well in terms of marks, percentage, and score will be invited to take a written exam and/or interview. If there is to be a test, only those who do well on the exam will be contacted for an interview.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants can apply online by visiting RCI official website and fill up the Online Application Form.
No Application fees is required to be paid.