DRDO Scientist recruitment 2022, DRDO Recruitment 2022, Defence Research and Development Organisation recruitment 2022, Graduate Recruitment 2022, Engineers Recruitment 2022, M.Tech. Recruitment 2022, B.Tech Recruitment 2022
Defence Research and Development Organisation Scientist ‘B’ recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science, including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination and are likely to receive their final/provisional degree before the closing date, via the RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist ‘B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Science and Technology (DST), and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
DRDO Scientist recruitment 2022 | Scientist ‘B’ recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Application Starting Date||23.06.2022|
|Application End Date||29.07.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.Tech., B.E. and M.Sc|
|Job Location||PAN India|
- DRDO: DRDO, India’s premier Defence R&D organization employs bright, qualified and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a broad spectrum of technologies at its laboratories/establishments (more than 50) located across the country. For further information about DRDO, please visit DRDO website https://drdo.gov.in
- ADA: ADA, Bengaluru, is an autonomous body under Ministry of Defence, Government of India entrusted with the design & development of the Light Combat Aircrafts for Defence Services. ADA provides challenging career opportunities and excellent working environment. The candidates selected against ADA vacancies will be designated as Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ and will not be part of DRDS. For further information about ADA, please visit ADA website https://ada.gov.in
- DST: DST, Govt of India, is primarily entrusted with the responsibility of the formulation of S&T policies and their implementation; identification of thrust areas of research in different sectors of S&T; technology information, forecasting and assessment; international collaboration; organizing, coordinating and promoting S&T activities in the country. For further information about DST, please visit DST website www.dst.gov.in
Name of Posts:
- Scientist ‘B’
No of Positions:
1. DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation)
|1.||Electronics & Comm. Engg||54||13||41||22||13|
|3.||Computer Science & Engg||45||10||32||18||09|
|5.||Material Science & Engg/|
2. ADA (Aeronautical Development Agency)
|1.||Electronics & Comm. Engg||06||01||03||01||01|
|3.||Computer Science & Engg||02||–||01||01||–|
3. DST (Department of Science and Technology)
|1.||Electronics & Comm. Engg||–||–||–||02||–|
|3.||Computer Science & Engg||02||–||–||–||–|
|12.||Environmental Science &|
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Electronics & Comm. Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Computer Science & Engg:
- Essential Qualification (EQ) : At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Relevant discipline from a recognized university or equivalent. Applicants must also fulfil ONE of the following additional requirements:
- GATE Qualification:
Valid GATE score in Relevant discipline [Paper code: ME/ EC/ CS]
- Minimum 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree, if done from an IIT or NIT.
- Electrical Engg/ Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg /Chemical Engg/ Aeronautical Engg /Civil Engg /Naval Architecture/ Instrumentation Engg/ Environmental Science & Engineering:
- Essential Qualification (EQ) : At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Relevant discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Relevant discipline [Paper code: EE/ MT/ CH/ AE/ NM/ CE/ IN/ ES]
- Physics /Chemistry /Mathematics /Material Science /Atmospheric Science/ Microbiology /Biochemistry:
- Essential Qualification: At least First Class Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Atmospheric Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry from a recognised university or equivalent.
- GATE Qualification : Valid GATE score in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Engineering Science /Life Sciences [Paper code: PH/ CY/ MA/ XE/ XL]
- NO Experience needed.
|Un Reserved (UR) /EWS||28 years||35 years||30 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||31 years||38 years||33 years|
|SC/ST||33 years||40 years||35 years|
Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-). Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 88,000/- p.m.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para 3 for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- All serving candidates (whether in permanent or temporary capacity) working in Government or in Government owned organizations (PSU/Joint venture, Government promoted societies and Government/Non Government companies/Agencies/Entities where Government or Government promoted companies/Agencies/Entities have a combined controlling stake of 50% or more) need to upload a signed declaration as per format given on the web site that they have informed in writing to their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) that they have applied for the post in RAC, DRDO and in case of any objection, the employer may communicate with RAC (at email: email@example.com) directly within 15 days of the closing date of online registration. The candidates will be required to produce a copy of proof of their communication with their employer (intimation/acknowledgement) regarding their application for the post at the time of interview. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by RAC withholding permission to the candidates applying for the posts, their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form
General/ EWS /OBC: Rs.100/-
There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
PLACE OF INTERVIEW:
- Tentatively, the Written Examination will be conducted at DRDO centres in seven cities (Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune) as well as at other common centres, if the need arises. Candidates are required to indicate their first and second preference of examination centre in the online application from among the listed centres. However, RAC reserves the right to allot any centre as per its administrative convenience.
- The Written Examination is likely to be held on 16th October, 2022.