DRDO recruitment 2022, DRDO Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2022, Defence Research and Development Organisation recruitment 2022, Graduate Recruitment 2022, Engineers Recruitment 2022, M.Tech. Recruitment 2022
Defence Research and Development Organisation Junior Research Fellowship recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL), Hyderabad, one of the Premier Research Laboratories of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) engaged in Research & Development of Missile Systems for Indian Armed Forces invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
DRDO recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellowship recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Application Starting Date||10.06.2022|
|Application End Date||05.07.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.Tech., B.E. and M.Tech., M.E.|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
Name of Posts:
- Junior Research Fellowship
No of Positions:
- Junior Research Fellowship (Mechanical)- 02
- Junior Research Fellowship (Electrical/EC)- 04
Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL)
- Junior Research Fellowship (Mechanical)- B. Tech./B.E with First Class in Mechanical Engg. from UGC recognized University with GATE valid score (Paper code: ME) (or) M.E/M. Tech with First-Class in Mechanical Engg. from UGC recognized University and B.Tech/B.E (Mechanical Engg.) with First Class from UGC recognized University
- Junior Research Fellowship (EEE/ECE)- B. Tech./B.E with First Class in Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics & Communication Engg. from UGC recognized University with GATE valid score (Paper code: EE/EC) (or) M.E/M. Tech with First-Class in Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics & Communication Engg. from UGC recognized University and B.Tech/B.E (EEE/ECE) with First Class from UGC recognized University.
- NO Experience needed.
Maximum 28 Years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates)
Rs. 31, 000/- + HRA as per rules.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Eligible candidates may bring their duly completed applications as per enclosed format which can be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates should write in bold letters ‘APPLICATION FOR JRF RECRUITMENT’ on TOP of the cover of envelope.
- The filled application should be brought with self attested copies of DOB Certificate, Degree/Provisional Certificate along with Marks Memos, GATE score card, Caste Certificate, NOC & other testimonials. Copies of GATE Score Card, B. Tech/M.Tech marks memos are compulsorily enclosed to the application form.
- The candidate must submit the supporting document for converting CGPA I CPI to equivalent percentage (%) from concerned University.
How to apply for DRDO Junior Research Fellowship Post?
Candidates are required to Bring the standard application filled up with necessary documents to the Interview Venue.
What is the selection Procedure of DRDO JRF for DRDL
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted basis on valid GATE score and percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree.
PLACE OF INTERVIEW:
DLOMI, DRDO TOWNSHIP, KANCHAN BAGH, HYDERABAD