NHAI Civil Engineer Recruitment 2022, NHAI Recruitment 2022, NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022, Engineer Recruitment 2022, Managers Recruitment 2022, B.Tech. Jobs 2022
National Highways Authority of India technical personal recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post. Awesome opportunity for Engineers.
National Highways Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who have appeared for the interview (Personality Test) of Engineering Services (E.S) Examination (Civil), 2021 conducted by UPSC to fill up the Deputy Managers post on direct recruitment basis.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022 | NHAI Civil Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA|
|Application Starting Date||14.06.2022|
|Application End Date||13.07.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.Tech, B.E. or M.Tech.|
|Job Location||PAN India|
The National Highways Authority of India was established by the NHAI Act, 1988, a law passed by the Indian Parliament that was titled “An Act to Provide for the Constitution of an Authority for the Development, Maintenance and Management of National Highways and for Matter Connected Therewith or Incidental Thereto.” It has been entrusted with the National Highways Development Project, which has vested in it 50329 kilometers of National Highways for development, maintenance, and management, along with other minor projects. Our goal is to ensure that all contract awards and procurements adhere to best industry practices in terms of transparency of process, adoption of bid criteria to ensure healthy competition in contract awarding, project implementation that adheres to best quality requirements, and highway system maintenance that adheres to best practices.
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Technical)
No of Positions:
- Deputy Manager (Technical) : UR-28, ST-01, SC-01, OBC- 20.
National Highways Authority of India
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- Should not exceed 30 Years
- Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA
- No fee needed to be paid.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
- Online Applications:
- The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current →
- Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) →Online Application
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
- Following documents are required to be uploaded: –
- Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Class –X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘pdf’ types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Degree in support of passing in Civil Engineering in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of Interview Call letter issued by UPSC for appearing in in interview of I.E.S Examination 2020 (Civil) only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of final mark sheet of E.S Examination 2021 (Civil) containing marks of Written test & Personality Test issued by UPSC only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 13.07.2022 (6:00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would b sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
- The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI along with supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable)/PwBD certificate/Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
On the basis of final merit (Written Test & Personality Test) in Engineering Services (E.S) Examination (Civil), 2021 conducted by UPSC.