KIOCL recruitment 2022, KIOCL MBA Recruitment 2022, KIOCL Manager recruitment 2022, CA Recruitment 2022, B.Tech Recruitment 2022
KIOCL Manager recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
KIOCL Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE, 100% EOU, consistently profit making CPSE having its Pelletization Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Mangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications for following posts:
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
KIOCL recruitment 2022 | KIOCL Manager recruitment 2022
|Application Starting Date||03.06.2022|
|Application End Date||23.07.2022|
|Essential Qualification||MBA, CA, B.Tech/B.E.,|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
What is KIOCL?
KIOCL Limited (Formerly known as Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited), a Flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India was formed on 2 April 1976 for Mining and Beneficiation of low grade iron ore at Kudremukh, Karnataka, India.
KIOCL has been a pioneer with over four decades of experience in operating Iron Ore Mining, Beneficiation and Iron–Oxide Pelletisation in the Country. KIOCL is having facilities to operate 3.5 MTPA Iron-oxide Pellet Plant, Blast Furnace Unit to manufacture 2.16 lakh tonnes per annum Pig iron at Mangaluru, Karnataka.
KIOCL is an EoU and a profit making, continuous dividend paying Company with a positive net worth and Mini Ratna Category I PSU is also an ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certified Company. The Corporate office is at Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Name of Posts:
- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HUMAN RESOURCES)
- GENERAL MANAGER(FINANCE)
- GENERAL MANAGER(MATERIALS)
- GENERAL MANAGER(COMMERCIAL)
No of Positions:
- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HUMAN RESOURCES): 01
- GENERAL MANAGER(FINANCE): 01
- GENERAL MANAGER(MATERIALS): SC-01
- GENERAL MANAGER(COMMERCIAL): 01
- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HUMAN RESOURCES): Graduate with full time MBA/MSW or equivalent with HR/IR specialization from a recognized University / Management Institution of repute.
- GENERAL MANAGER(FINANCE): Graduate from a recognized University and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India with consistently good academic record.
- GENERAL MANAGER(MATERIALS): Engineering Degree or equivalent in any subject from a recognized University with good academic records with Diploma / Degree in Materials Management.
- GENERAL MANAGER(COMMERCIAL): Engineering Degree or equivalent in any subject from a recognized University with good academic records with Post Graduate MBA / PG Diploma in Marketing Management (of not less than 2 years duration) from a recognized University/Institute.
- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HUMAN RESOURCES): Should have atleast 27 years post qualification experience out of which atleast 15 years at senior level in the area of;
- Formulation and implementation of Human Resource Policies, Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Competency Mapping, Training & Development, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Management System etc.
- Industrial Relations, Trade Union Management, Statutory & Legal Compliances, Contract Labour Management, Employee Welfare etc.
- Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programs, sound knowledge on SAP/ERP etc.
- General Administration and Co-ordination with various Govt.and Statutory Authorities.
- GENERAL MANAGER(FINANCE): Should have atleast 25 years post qualification experience out of which atleast 14 years at senior level in Finance and Accounts Function preferably in Corporate Financial Management and Planning, Project Appraisal, Project financing and Monitoring, Capital Budgeting, Costing, Budgetary Control, Working Capital management, Corporate Taxation, Foreign Exchange management.
- GENERAL MANAGER(MATERIALS): Should have at least 25 years of post-qualification experience out of which 14 years at senior level preferably in Procurement Management & Planning, Stores Functioning, Insurance Claims and knowledge of shipments from major ports.
- GENERAL MANAGER(COMMERCIAL): Should have at least 25 years post qualification experience in the relevant area out of which at least 14 years at Senior Management level handling marketing sales & services operations. Experience in Export oriented units with knowledge of EXIM policy, FTP would be an added advantage.
- Maximum Age 52 Years as of 30.04.2022
The above posts of regular appointment carries Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Perks (Maximum of 20% of basic pay) and benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Group Insurance Scheme, Group Personal Accident Scheme, Medical benefits, etc., as per Company’s rules and as amended from time to time
HOW TO APPLY?
- The candidates need to apply online in Human Resources-Career section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 03.06.2022 to 23.06.2022
- Candidate should click on Online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph and signature. In case candidate is called for interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents for verification as mentioned in online application form.
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of filled online application form with system generated application number. Please note down your application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application along with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach General Manager (HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034 on or before 30.06.2022 by Post.
- Personal Interview
Rs.500/-(excluding – SC/ST/PWD)
General Manager (HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034