CSIR Technician recruitment 2022, CSIR ITI Recruitment 2022, CSIR recruitment 2022, NPL ITI Recruitment 2022
CSIR Technician recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indian, citizens having excellent academic record along with the requisite experience and a high degree of motivation, to fill up the vacancies for the posts of Technician(l).
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
CSIR Technician Recruitment 2022 | NPL ITI Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research(CSIR)|
|Application Starting Date||03.06.2022|
|Application End Date||03.07.2022|
|Essential Qualification||ITI, Class 10, Class 12|
|Job Location||New Delhi, India|
What is CSIR ?
New Delhi’s CSIR-National Physical Laboratory is a top laboratory run by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), as well as the National Metrology Institute (NMI), which was established by an Act of Parliament. Physico-mechanical Metrology Division, Electrical & Electronics Metrology Division, Environmental Sciences & Biomedical Metrology Division, Advanced Materials & Devices Division, Indian Reference Materials (Bhartiya Nirdeshak Dravya) Divisions, and Indian Standard Time Division are the current scientific/technical divisions. The emphasis is on quantum metrology developments and the creation of measurement techniques/protocols for novel parameters ranging from time and frequency to solar cell calibration. CSIR-NPL has active research groups in quantum phenomena based metrology, precision measurement of engineering materials, electronic materials, nanoscience & nanotechnology, thin films & surface science, graphene & carbon nanotubes, nanoscience & nanotechnology, environmental pollutants & bio-instruments, cryogenics and instrumentation.
Name of Posts:
No of Positions:
- Technician : 79
- Electronics: UR-07, EWS-01, OBC-05, SC-03, & ST-01
- Electrical: UR-06, EWS-01, OBC-06, SC-03, & ST-01
- Instrumentation: UR-04, EWS-01, OBC-04, SC-01, & ST-01
- Computer: UR-04, EWS-01, OBC-03, SC-02, & ST-01
- Fitter: UR-01, EWS-01, OBC-01, SC-01, & ST-01
- Draughtsman(Civil): UR-01, EWS-01, OBC-01, SC-01
- Welding: UR-01, EWS-01, OBC-01, SC-01
- Machinist: UR-01, EWS-01 & ST-01
- Draughtsman(Mechanical): UR-01
- Tool & Die Maker: UR-01
- Diesel Mechanic: UR-01
- Turner: UR-01
- Sheet Metal: UR-01
- Glass Blower: UR-01
- Refrigeration & Air-conditioning: UR-01
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
SSC /10″‘ Standard or equivalent with Science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate in relevant Trade. OR
SSC /10th Standard or equivalent with Science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and 2 years full time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized institution in the relevant Trade.
SSC /10th Standard or equivalent with Science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and 3 years of work experience in the relevant trade in a Ministry/ Department/ Organisation/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Body under Government of India/State/UT.
- Maximum Age 28 Years As of 03.07.2022
- Pay level- Level-02 (19900-63200)
- Basic Pay- Rs.19900/-
- Total Emoluments- Rs.33848/- per month
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to fill their Biodata/Application in the prescribed format and Post the physical copy with relevant documents to the Addresses provided below.
- Prescribed application form should be downloaded from the direct link given below or NPL website www.npllndla.org.
- Completed application(s) in all respect, supported by self attested copies of the certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with endorsement given in the application format from employer in case of candidates engaged In permanent position in Central/ State/ PSU/ Autonomous organizations etc. together with an application fee (if applicable) of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn on any nationalized bank valid for at least 3 months In flavor of “Director, National Physical Laboratory” payable at New Delhi Is to be sent In an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICIAN(l)-(Post Code No.____)” by post to the Controller of Administration, CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012″, so as to reach on or before 03.07.2022.
The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for a trade test. Those who qualify In the trade test will be invited for competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
- Official Advertisement: View
- Download Application Now: Click Here
- Controller of Administration, CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhl-110012