VECC recruitment 2022, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre recruitment 2022, VECC Research Associates Recruitment 2022, P.hD. Recruitment 2022, Kolkata Jobs 2022
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Research Associates recruitment Details, check post, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
Applications are invited from young Doctorates / Post Graduates – Science/ Engineers for selection of Research Associate Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata purely on temporary basis under the project “Development of Scientific Infrastructure for Basic and Applied Research”. The tenure of fellowship is initially for a period of one year, which may be extended for maximum another one year depending upon the availability of fund and satisfactory performance of the candidate during the preceding year.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
VECC recruitment 2022 | Research Associates Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|Application Starting Date||20.05.2022|
|Application End Date||NA|
|Job Location||Kolkata, India|
Name of Posts:
- Research Associates
No of Positions:
- Research Associates:
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence – 01
- Physics of Compact Stars – 01
- Experiment Nuclear Physics – 02
- Theoretical studies on Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions – 02
- Experimental High Energy Physics – 01
- Radiation Damage Studies – 01
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) Kolkata
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence – Candidate with regular/provisional Ph.D. in Electronics or Computer Science from any recognized Institute/University.
- Physics of Compact Stars – Candidate with regular/provisional Ph.D. in Nuclear Theory or Nuclear Astrophysics.
- Experiment Nuclear Physics – Candidate with regular/provisional Ph.D. in Experimental Nuclear Physics.
- Theoretical studies on Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions – Candidate with regular/provisional Ph.D. in Relativistic Heavy Ion Theory.
- Experimental High Energy Physics – Candidate with regular/provisional Ph.D. in Experimental High Energy Physics.
- Radiation Damage Studies – Candidate with regular/provisional Ph.D. in Material Science (expertise in first principle calculation of defects using Molecular Dynamics and Density Functional Theory).
Maximum age limit is 40 years as on last date of application. Only SSC/Matriculation/HSC certificate or Birth Certificate will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
A fellowship of an amount of Rs.47,000/- (Rupees Forty seven thousand) per month only
plus Contingency Grant of Rs.40,000/- per annum and HRA (if hostel accommodation is
not provided) and other facilities as admissible as per the Institution’s Rules.
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates may download Application Form from VECC Website i.e., www.vecc.gov.in
and send scanned copies of completed Application Form along with copies of relevant
documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of the mail as “Engagement for Research
Associate Position in response to Advt. No.VECC-2/2022”.
Screened in/shortlisted candidates have to attend presentation cum interview at VECC
campus, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 064. The schedule for the presentation cum interview
will be informed to the candidates, in due course of time.
- What is VECC?
The Department of Atomic Energy's Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) is a research and development facility. The VECC is based in Kolkata, India, and conducts research in basic and practical nuclear sciences, as well as the creation of cutting-edge nuclear particle accelerators. It works with the European Organization for Nuclear Research. The Centre features a 224 cm cyclotron, India's first of its type, which has been active since June 16, 1977. It supplies varied energies of proton, deuteron, alpha particle, and heavy ion beams to other institutes.
The Centre includes major facilities such as the K130 Cyclotron, the K500 Superconducting Cyclotron, the Cyclone-30 Medical Cyclotron, the Radioactive Ion Beam (RIB) Facility, the Computing Centre, the Regional Radiation Medicine Centre, and a new Campus for the proposed ANURIB project in Rajarhat's New Town. The ANURIB (Advanced National Facility for Unstable and Rare-Isotope Beams) is a proposed facility that will be built in partnership with the TRIUMF research institution in Canada. ANURIB will undertake tests using unstable and rare isotope beams.
- Where is VECC Located?
Address for 1/AF, Bidhan Nagar,
Kolkata – 700 064