NIELIT RECRUITMENT 2022, Scientist Recruitment 2022, Computer Engineer Recruitment 2022, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment 2022, Indian Computer Emergency Response Team Recruitment 2022
NIELIT Scientist recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications, on behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the Post of Scientist ‘C’ in Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT), a Statutory Organization of MeitY.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
NIELIT recruitment 2022 | Scientist recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Government of India|
|Council||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Application Starting Date||30.05.2022|
|Application End Date||28.06.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.E., B.Tech., Graduation, M.Sc. & MCA|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Name of Posts:
- Scientist ‘C’
No of Positions:
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
For fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a candidate should possess one of the Essential Educational Qualifications and requisite experience, complete in all respects as indicated below, by last date of receipt of applications (closing date i.e 28/06/2022).
- Bachelor degree in Technology or Bachelor degree in Engineering: Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical.
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (A&B) : Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical.
- Master degree in Science (M.Sc.): Physics or Electronics or Applied Electronics
- Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC/NIELIT) B-Level or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA).
Essential and Relevant Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Technology or Bachelor degree in Engineering: 05 Years
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (A&B)/ Master degree in Science (M.Sc.)/ Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC/NIELIT) B-Level or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)/ Master in Computer Application (MCA) : 06 Years
Experience has to be relevant work experience in any or the combination in the field of Information Technology with emphasis on networking, Cyber Laws, e-Commerce, Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics in Ministries or Departments or Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Central Government or Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings or Private Sectors.
Age Limit: UR: 35 Years, ST/SC: 40 Years, PWD: 45 Years & OBC: 38 Years (As on 28.06.2022)
Pay Level-11: (Rs.67700- Rs.208700)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs.400/-
- General and all others: Rs.800/-
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/icert between 30/05/2022 (10:00 a.m) & 28/06/2022 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of online applications is briefed as under.
The Application can be submitted in following steps:
[First Stage : Screening Test]
- STEP 1: Registration with Email id
- STEP 2: Submission of basic details
- STEP 3: Payment of application fee online
[Second Stage : Evaluation of academic Details]
- STEP 4 : Submission of other academic details (Applicable only for qualified and screened in candidates of phase one)
[Third Stage : Interview will be conducted for the selected candidates]
The application shall be treated as valid only if all the above steps (as applicable) are completed successfully. In case, candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
What is ICERT?
- ICERT is the national agency to strengthen the Indian computing community to handle and prevent computer security threats. The broad activities of CERT-IN are
- Collection, analysis and dissemination of information on cyber incidents.
- Forecast and alerts of cyber security incidents
- Emergency measures for handling cyber security incidents
- Coordination of cyber incident response activities.
- Issue guidelines, advisories, vulnerability notes and white-papers relating to information security practices, procedures, prevention, response and reporting of cyber incidents.
- Such other functions relating to cyber security as may be prescribed.