SSC RECRUITMENT 2022, SSC SELECTION POSTS RECRUITMENT 2022, SSC PHASE-X SELECTION POSTS RECRUITMENT 2022, CENTRAL GROUND WATER BOARD RECRUITMENT 2022, CENTRAL REGIONAL MINISTRY OF CULTURE RECRUITMENT 2022
SSC Phase X Selection posts Details, SSC Phase X how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification, salary discussed in this post.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Post. The Advertisement: Phase-X/2022/Selection Posts consist of 2065 vacancies in total for various Central and State government departments like the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Regional Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Mines, Central Water and Power Research Station, Central Ground Water Board, etc. And required minimum educational qualification starts from Matriculation (Class X) and goes All the way to Graduation. The candidates can apply for as many posts as they want with a condition of a separate application for each and every post.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
SSC Selection Posts recruitment 2022 | SSC Phase-X recruitment 2022
|Central Government of India
|Application Starting Date
|Application End Date
|Class 10, 10+2 & Graduate
Name of Posts:
- Multi-Tusking Staff
- Nursing Officer
- Medical Officer
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
No of Positions:
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME
- CENTRAL WATER COMMISSION
- NATIONAL RESEARCH LABORATORY FOR CONSERVATION OF CULTURAL PROPERTY
- SOIL AND LAND USE SURVEY OF INDIA
- DIRECTORATE OF MARKETING & INSPECTION
- CENTRAL CATTLE BREEDING FARM
- Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate ChangeGeological Survey of India
- Ministry of Culture
- National Centre for Disease Control
- Ministry of Defence
Educational Qualification: Metriculation, Higher Secondary, Graduate.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years (As on 01.01.2022)
The Crucial date for determining of age-limit and possession of Essential Qualifications
(EQs)/ Experience will be 01-01-2022 and 13.06.2022 respectively.
Pay level – 01 to 08
Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Online fees can be paid by the candidates up to 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through the challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 18.06.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 16.06.2022 ( up to 23:00 PM)
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay a fee for each category of post.
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
The last date for submission of online applications is 13.06.2022 (23.00 PM).
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
SSC Important Links:
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SSC PHASE X SELECTION POST:
- Login to the online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click the “Apply” link in the “Phase- X/2022/Selection Posts Examination” Section under the “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14, 27 & 29 will be automatically filled from your One-time Registration Data which is non-editable. If you want to make corrections in any of this data, click on “Modify Registration” and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
- Select the Region name to which the post you are applying belongs to.
- Select the Post Code to which you are applying for Post Name and Level of Post is automatically displayed based on the Post Code selected by you. Also confirming ( Tick the check box to move further) whether Essential Qualification/Experience etc. related to the post has been read by you.
- Give your preference for Examination Centers. You may choose examination Centers within the same Region. The choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference. It may carefully be noted that Region once selected in the very first Online Application Form, will be frozen for all subsequent applications across all Regions irrespective of the level of Post-category.
- If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as ex-servicemen.
- Provide information on whether you are suffering from Cerebral Palsy or not.
- Indicate if you have physical limitations to writing and if Scribe is required on your behalf. Please go through Para-8.2 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
- If you are eligible for availing the facility of the scribe as per Para-8.1 and 8.2 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of the scribe.
- This information will be automatically populated from the post details
- If the value in SNo-22 is yes then Skill Test Medium needs to be selected.
- If you are seeking age relaxation, select the appropriate age relaxation category.
- EQ for the post and Indicate your highest educational qualification (if acquired any relevant to the post).
- Indicate your Details of Work Experience.
- Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of the Examination) as specified above.
- Upload your signature as specified at above. Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
- Complete your declaration by clicking on the “I agree” check box and filling up the captcha code.
- While seeing Preview, you may kindly check all the details entered are correct and instructions regarding photograph/signature as mentioned above at various places in the Notice are duly followed and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Application Received (Contents not verified)’. Candidates must take a printout of the application form for submission to the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination as and when called for as well as for their own records.
HOW TO REGISTER ON SSC website?
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
Filling online Application for the Examination. Part-I (One-Time Registration):
- Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and “Application Form”.
- Before proceeding with One-time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number. If the Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
- For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of the following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- For filling up the ‘One-time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps:
- Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purposes and to avoid any mistakes. If there is a mismatch between original and verify data columns, the indication will be given in the red text.
- provide information about the Aadhaar Number / Identity Card and its Number. Any one of these Numbers is required to be given.
- Fill in your name exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Fill in your father’s name exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Fill in your mother’s name exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Fill in your date of birth exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Matriculation (10th Class) Examination Details which include:
- Name of Education Board
- Roll Number
- Year of passing
- Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Level of Educational Qualification (Highest).
- Your Mobile Number. This must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through “One Time Password” (OTP). It may be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this mobile number only. Your mobile number will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number if required.
- Your Email ID. This must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP. It may also be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this Email ID only. Your Email ID will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number if required.
- Provide detail of the State/ UT of your Permanent Address.
- When the Basic Details provided are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
- You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted.
- Login using your Registration Number as username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on the first login.
- After a successful password change, you need to log in again using your Registration Number and changed your password.
- On successful login, information about the “Basic Details” so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on the “Next” button at the bottom to complete your Onetime Registration.
- Provide information about your Category.
- Provide information about your Nationality
- Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may be required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of examination.
- Provide information about benchmark disabilities, if any. If you are suffering from any specific benchmark disability identified as suitable for government jobs, then provide Disability Certification Number.
- Provide information about your Permanent and Present Address. Save the data and proceed further to the last Part of the Registration Process. w. Save the information provided. Take a draft printout and review the information provided thoroughly, before “Final Submit”.
- Upon clicking “Final Submit” different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
- Read the “Declaration” carefully and if you agree with the declaration, click “I Agree”.
- After submission of Basic Information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
- Though you can edit/ modify your One-time Registration data, you must be very cautious while filling up details in the One-time Registration. Wrong/incorrect information may lead to the cancellation of our candidature
- YOU HAVE AGAIN ADVISED THAT NAME, FATHER’S NAME, MOTHER’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, AND MATRICULATION EXAMINATION DETAIL SHOULD BE FILLED EXACTLY AS RECORDED IN THE MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE. YOUR CANDIDATURE MAY GET CANCELLED IN CASE OF INCORRECT/ WRONG INFORMATION