EPFO Engineers Recruitment 2022, EPFO Recruitment 2022, EPFO Executive Engineers Recruitment 2022, Civil Engineer Recruitment 2022, Diploma Recruitment 2022, Contractual Jobs 2022
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Various technical personal recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post. Awesome opportunity for Engineers.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the following post in various offices of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization on deputation basis .
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
EPFO Engineers Recruitment 2022 | Civil Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Application Starting Date||30.05.2022|
|Application End Date||15.07.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.Tech, B.E. or Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Name of Posts:
- Chief Engineer
- Executive Engineer
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Junior Engineer
No of Positions:
- Chief Engineer (Civil)- 01
- Executive Engineer (Electrical)- 01
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- 01
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)- 18
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)- 03
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 32
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 01
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
Eligibility Conditions for the post of Chief Engineer
- Officer of Central Government:-
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or
- With Five(05) years regular service in Level-12 of the pay matrix with Grade pay of Rs. 7600/- in the parent cadre/department
- Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:-
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent.
- 10 years professional experience in Supervisors capacity in planning, designing construction and maintenance of civil engineering works.
- For Armed Forces personnel:-
- Transfer on deputation /re-employment (For ex-serviceman)
- Armed forces personnel of the rank of major and above who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and have the qualifications and experience prescribed for deputations shall also be considered. If selected. such officers will be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces, thereafter they may be continued on re-employment terms. In case such eligible officers have retired or have been transferred to reserve before the actual selection to the post is made. their appointment will be on re-employment basis. (Re-employment upto the date of superannuation with reference to civil posts.)
Eligibility Conditions for the post of Executive Engineer (Civil /Electrical)
- Group A Group ‘B’ Civil/Electrical Engineering Officers having qualification of degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or equivalent and serving under Central Government/State Government/Union Territory Administration. and
- Holding posts in Level 10 of the Pay Matrix with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and having minimum five (05) years regular service in the grade: or
- Holding posts in Level 8 of the Pay Matrix with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- and having minimum eight (08) years regular service in the grade.
Eligibility conditions for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil /Electrical)
- Civil/Electrical Engineering Officers under Central Government and State Government/Union Territory Administration: and
- Holding analogous posts: or
- Holding posts in Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- and having minimum three (03) years regular service in the grade.
Eligibility conditions for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
- Officers of the Central/State Government Departments. Statutory /Autonomous Bodies/Organisations /Public Sector undertaking under the control of Central Government /State Government: and
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis: or
- With 03 years of regular service in the pre-revised Pay scale of Level-6 Rs. 9300-34800 with G.P. Rs.4200/- in PB-2 (Rs. 5000-150-8000) or Equivalent and
- Possessing the following educational qualification: Diploma in Civil/Electrical. Engineering from an Institute/Board recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.
- Chief Engineer: Level 13 of Pay matrix + G.P. Rs.8700/-
- Executive Engineer: Level 11 of Pay matrix P.B.-03 Rs.(15600 – 39100) + G.P. Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Level 10 of Pay matrix P.B.-03 Rs.(15600 – 39100) + G.P. Rs.5400/-
- Junior Engineer: Level 06 of Pay matrix Rs.(9300 – 34800) + G.P. Rs.4200/-
HOW TO APPLY?
The application through pr per channel should reach the EPFO. Head Office ,, within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement by the name to Sh. Mohit Kumar Shekhar, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-l(HRM), Bhabishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 BhikaijiCarna Place, New Delhi-110066.