Class VIII Recruitment 2022, Peon Recruitment 2022 Assam, Office Recruitment 2022, Assam Government Recruitment 2022, Bongaigaon Job
Grade IV recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
Applications are invited from citizens of India as defined under Articles 5 and 6 of the
Constitution of India for filling up the following Grade-Iv posts in the establishment of chief Judicial Magistrate, Bongaigaon
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
CLASS VIII recruitment 2022 | Peon recruitment 2022 Assam
|Recruiter||OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE|
|Application Starting Date||01.06.2022|
|Application End Date||20.06.2022|
|Essential Qualification||Class 8|
|Job Location||Bongaigaon (Assam) India|
Name of Posts:
- Grade IV – Peon
No of Positions:
- 04 Nos. – UR -01, SC -01, OBC -02
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE
Candidates must have District Employment Registration Certificate.
Minimum qualification is Class VIII passed and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the posts. Candidates possessing special skill may be given preference.
18 – 40 Years(As of 01.06.2022)
- (P.B. 01) – Rs.12,000 to Rs.52,000 + G.P. Rs.3,900/-
HOW TO APPLY?
- The candidate should submit dully filled up application in standard Form along with self attested copies of testimonials.
- The candidate should paste his/her recent passport sized coloured photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph.
- Three copies of the same photograph should be stapled on the top right coirner of the application form.
- The envelope containing the application form should mention-on it ,”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”.
- The application should reach the office of the undersigned within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the newspaper.
- The applications can also be dropped in the Drop Box labelled as “DROP BOX OF APLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF PEON” (Grade IV) kept within the premises of C.J.M. office (Bongaigaon) or may be sent by post to the Address mentioned below.
- Official Advertisement: Download Now
- Download Standard Form PDF : Click here
Office of the chief Judicial Magistrate,
Bongaigaon, District court complex,
P.O. & P.S. – Bongaigaon, District Bongaigaon,
Assam, pin- 783380.