DRDO recruitment 2022, DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2022, Defence Research and Development Organisation recruitment 2022, Graduate Recruitment 2022, Engineers Recruitment 2022, M.Sc. Recruitment 2022
Defence Research and Development Organisation Scientist recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualification and salary discussed in this post.
In order to achieve self-sufficiency in essential technologies relevant to national security, DRDO develops and implements programmes of scientific research, design, development, testing, and evaluation of diverse systems, subsystems, devices, and products necessary for national defence. DRDO employs highly skilled and professional Scientists and Technologists in Group ‘A’ Technical Service, also known as Defence Research and Development Service (DRDS).
RAC invites online recruitment applications for scientists posts in the DRDS cadre of DRDO.
More Details of Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
DRDO recruitment 2022 | Scientist recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Application Starting Date||01.06.2022|
|Application End Date||28.06.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.Tech., B.E. and M.Sc.|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Name of Posts:
No of Positions:
- Scientist ‘F’: 03
- Scientist ‘E’: 06
- Scientist ‘D’: 15
- Scientist ‘C’: 34
RAC, the Recruitment and Assessment Centre of DRDO.
A first class Bachelor degree of Engineering & Masters Degree of Science in following Branches:
- Mechanical & Automation Engg
- Mechanical & Production Engg
- Aerospace Engg.
- Aerospace Engg.(Avionics)
- Applied Optics
- Optical Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Metallurgy & Material Tech
- Metallurgy/Metallurgical Engg
- Material Science & Metallurgical Engg
- Electronics & Computer Engg
- Electronics & Communication System Engg
- Electronics & Telematics Engg
- Industrial Electronics Engg
- Tele Communication Engg
- Telecommunication & Information Tech
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
- Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
- Chemical Technology
- Chemical Plant Engg
- Applied Chemical & Polymer Technology
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology
- Chemical Science & Technology
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
- Physical Oceanography
- Applied Geophysics
- Scientist ‘F’: 13 Years
- Scientist ‘E’: 10 Years
- Scientist ‘D’: 07 Years
- Scientist ‘C’: 03 Years
a. For Scientist ‘F’ : not exceeding 50 years.
b. For Scientist ‘D’/‘E’ : not exceeding 45 years.
c. For Scientist ‘C’ : not exceeding 35 years.
- Scientist ‘F’: Basic Pay: Rs. 1,31,100/- , Level 13A as per 7th CPC
- Scientist ‘E’: Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/- , Level 13 as per 7th CPC
- Scientist ‘D’: Basic Pay: Rs. 78,800/- , Level 12 as per 7th CPC
- Scientist ‘C’: Basic Pay: Rs. 67,700/- , Level 11 as per 7th CPC
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants are required to apply online through DRDO’s recruitment website. i.e. RAC official website.
- How to apply for DRDO Scientist Post?
Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online.
The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates and make payment of requisite fee and Lock the application.
- Can we apply offline?
No, Applications other than online mode won't be accepted.
However Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after submission.
- What are the documents needed to be uploaded while filling up the application form?
1. Self attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth, Essential and Higher qualification along with mark-sheets, caste, ex-servicemen, Disability certificate( wherever applicable), employment etc.
2. Experience claimed in the column pertaining to employment history of online application, document/certificate in support of all pay drawn.
3. A recent passport size colour photograph.
4. Scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
5. The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist in DRDO.
6. In case of mismatch in name of the candidate(as mentioned in the application form) with any of the documents/certificates being uploaded, the relevant affidavit in support shall essentially be provided.
7. In case of mismatch in parent(s) name(s) as submitted in the application form with Date of Birth proof or Caste certificate(if applicable), the relevant affidavit in support shall essentially be provided.
General, OBC and EWS male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable non-transferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/Divyang and Women candidates.
- Official Advertisement: Download Now
- Apply Now: Click here
- The shortlisted candidates will be advised to appear for a final personal interview to be conducted as per rules at the venue and date, which will be intimated through the call letter.
- Candidates serving in Govt. or in Govt. owned organizations will be required to produce a copy of proof of their communication with their employer (intimation/ acknowledgement if received from employer) regarding their application for the desired post
- The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview only. The candidates must score a minimum of 75% marks (i.e. 75 out of 100) for all Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration for selection.